Test map-Bloodgulch duh
Test ce map- xxxvalhallaxxx
1. Open up Eschaton .8.1
2. Open and expand Bloodgulch
3. Open xxxvalhallaxxx, not expand
4. In Valhalla click use the find tool (ctrl f) to find for example the h2 wraith
5. Double click on the tag that shows up named vehicle h2 wraith not mod2.
6. In the file menu click recursively extract and click continue
7. Go back into bloodgulch and click import tags(clearly visible when you first open it)
8. Make sure that the h2 wraith tab is selected when this is done
9. Optional: click internalize and select both the bitmaps and sounds maps.
10. Click rebuild map and rename the build to bloodgulch(back up the original beforehand)
click replace and wait until its done, in my experience its bad to close the Eschaton window when rebuilding so just
walk away for awhile.
11. When its done close Eschaton and open HMT
12. In HMT open the new rebuilt Bloodgulch and find vehicles.
13. 1 in vehicles you SHOULD SEE h2 wraith.
14. There is two ways to put this in game
15. Replace another vehicle(the best choice in my opinion is ether scorpion or gun turret
or 2 change the tag name into scenery and replace a tree with it but do the above as its easier and this way is pretty advanced and would take to long.
Version 1 hope this helped out.
thanks 2 altimit01 for Eschaton.
I would also like to say I figured this out on my own through many many hours of experimenting with .8.1.
a revised version coming soon to a modding site near you!
Edited by Death-Man, 02 September 2009 - 03:21 PM.