Photo

third person view cam plz make us one

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: flycam or thirdpersoncam (5 member(s) have cast votes)

which would you rather have a thirdpersoncam or a flycam

1. flycam (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. thirdpersoncam (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

peeweehermen

peeweehermen

Corporal

• Members
  • 11 posts
i...like many oothers are hoping for a new third person cam or a new fly cam so that we can make videos ...any way...what im trying to ask is can some one make a new accurate third person cam and a new fly cam that is compatable with the latest halo combat evolve version?????? plz plz plz plz puhleeeeaaaaazzzzeeee it would be awesome if some one mades a new one and i think other peeps would think so aswell
Posted Imagedoom1272's ID

MarsMartianMan

MarsMartianMan

Habe Quiddam

• Regular
  • 2,838 posts
First of all, you should chop off your fingers and feed them to sharks. Secondly, there's already flycams and third person cams out there. lrn2google, oh and also lrn2type.

Perhaps, you are doing what you were meant to do.

Your human mentality screams for vengeance and thrives on the violence that you say you can hardly endure.

Your father told you as a child to always fight with honor, but to always fight.

Do you care about honor, or do you use honor as an excuse?

An excuse to exist in a violent world.

peeweehermen

peeweehermen

Corporal

• Members
  • 11 posts

First of all, you should chop off your fingers and feed them to sharks. Secondly, there's already flycams and third person cams out there. lrn2google, oh and also lrn2type.

OMG rly????? r they compatible with the new halo combat evolve version .....the 1.9 i looked on halomaps.org but i couldnt find any that would work .....wen i start up halo and then start up the thirdpersoncam it always kicks me outta halo and then asks for exceptions and then it stops working

v3nture

v3nture

Lt. Colonel Grade 2

• Regular
  • 2,185 posts

OMG rly????? r they compatible with the new halo combat evolve version .....the 1.9 i looked on halomaps.org but i couldnt find any that would work .....wen i start up halo and then start up the thirdpersoncam it always kicks me outta halo and then asks for exceptions and then it stops working

Read this real carefully

lrn2google, oh and also lrn2type

Now do those to things, and you will get them.

Edited by v3nture, 02 December 2009 - 04:23 PM.

Posted Image
If its hostile, you kill it.

ChvyVele

ChvyVele

• Honor Guards
  • 1,585 posts
http://games.softped...-View-Mod.shtml

http://www.invalidmo...alo_FlyCam.html

peeweehermen

peeweehermen

Corporal

• Members
  • 11 posts
well thanx trying to help me but the fly cam and the thirdpersoncam links worked but the programs still asked for exception and then halo stopped working and shuts down lol i gues we will have to wait til some one make a new version of thirdpersoncam and flycam that is compatible with halo combat evolved VER1.09

RandomHero

RandomHero

That One Guy

• Regular
  • 3,580 posts
For those who speak without investigating things wondering why the dude made this thread...

The 1.09 patch for Halo recently killed 3rd party apps to be ran while Halo runs. This means things like dev, 3rd, fly, SJ and bots do not work at the moment. Now to answer some of your concerns with intelligence.

Flycam:
It is in production now by E3p0 since I asked him directly for one for HaloPC. I have screens of his progress but don't know if I can share since it does show some of his source code for it so im playing it safe. I can give you a excert of the PM I have from him.

E3pOPWNER
Re: A Flycam For HaloPC
Re: A Flycam For HaloPC
I've found my halo PC disk and i've started working on a program. Because of missing last week entirely from school because of H1N1, i'm going to be super busy this entire week with catchup work. I will spend as much time as possible working on a flycam for the 1.09 patch.

(screenshot of progress so far)

DevTrainer:
Nothing Im aware of.

Sightjacker:
Im also sure Omega will be working on something as well to replace this. He also has his iMega project as well so its up to him how much time hes going to invest into this along with other projects.

Aimbots:
As far as I know at the moment nothing is being worked on but since the new patch did screw with the offsets it would only be a matter of time before something is released if some desired to do so in a 9 year old FPS.

3rd Person View:
Unless someone rewrites the app with the 1.09 offsets of Shaun comes out of hiding to update his program this simply wont be fixed.

HaloCE:
Version changer is the solution for using your apps in this. Also E3p0 did release a dev mode fix for this as well. HaloCE is back to where it was before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox