Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Video:
  • Supports all Game types
  • Regular Weapons and vehicles (Excluding Banshee)
  • 2 teleports

How i did it? well it started with halo PC, very hard to do for a pc mod because when i got the sbsb from the a30 map i had to find the re-spawn points, and after a day of figuring out how i could get them i had the "gathering exceptions data" and no sky when it did work, fixed them. But then their was dark circles that i could not fix with a simple bitmap edit. It was caused because normally the scenery is on top of the black spots in the SP version, and you can not see the spots on sparkedit so i had to have two sparkedits open, one with the a30 sp and one with the multi-player map. I had to have both open and getting all the scenery perfectly in the same spots as the singleplayer one. After 6 hours of doing that i placed all the weapons and got the finishing touches done.

and you don't have to replace the map in halo trial maps! its just got the installer with it! its really easy! download the second link!

Dirk Gently

Dirk Gently

Colonel Grade 1

• Moderators
  • 5,969 posts
Do not post illegal content please.

Kvasir

Kvasir

Spy

• Meta Chief
  • 5,818 posts

Do not post illegal content please.

I really think that you could let this slip, seeing as how it relates to Halo and all.
Also, posting whole map files is not legal either, but people do it.

/Idiocy

Posted Image

Dirk Gently

Dirk Gently

Colonel Grade 1

• Moderators
  • 5,969 posts
This is different. It is illegal to post maps, but you are not violating copyright. Halo full is IP of bungie, you have to pay for it. Moving that to trial and publishing it is not legal.

Imod4pie?

Imod4pie?

Corporal Grade 1

• Members
  • 17 posts
Then how is releasing pearl, which can convert full content into trial playable content legal? this guy could've just released with a readme saying convert to trial with pearl before using. Honestly Not everything that is illegal needs to get punished

Not to get off topic, nice mod, and great work, its nice to see good trial mods. As a side note, not to diminish your work, next time maybe edit more, I know you put in a new BSP but next time maybe reskinning weapons and stuff like that?

Edited by Imod4pie?, 11 March 2010 - 08:03 PM.

suiadan42

suiadan42

Penguin Overlord

• Regular
  • 1,128 posts
One little note, I can tell from a glance that the scenery isn't lined up right, the lightmaps are off =P You are very close, I will say, but not quite identical lol...
[7:06:21 PM] Tucker933: you always seem to be able to make me regret everything I say...
[7:06:25 PM] Suiadan42: <3

Posted Image

Spoiler

SnipeYa25

SnipeYa25

HPC Modder

• Members
  • 782 posts
I think this falls below that line that separates legal | ilegal trial is only a test virsion if your gonna mod keep it full virsion.

Posted Image

{ani} hunter

{ani} hunter

That dude who just owned you

• Members
  • 228 posts
uuuhhhh, Dirk, why remove the download and not the whole topic? Isn't this entire topic pretty much useless now?

*THUK*
I'm no physician, but there appears to be a dagger through my chest. - Richard

SnipeYa25

SnipeYa25

HPC Modder

• Members
  • 782 posts
Yep!

Posted Image

Silent K

Silent K

ŞīĿēŋŦĸīĿĿ

• Members
  • 63 posts
First of all shabah forgot to give credit to me on this, and second i did not want to edit anything other than the bsp. i wanted it to be exactly like the single player map but as a multiplayer map , reskinning it would defeat my goal.
If you want to really see more impressive mods go to c3 clan site, www.c3clanpwnstk.proboards.com, and there we do have the download link for this map.

One little note, I can tell from a glance that the scenery isn't lined up right, the lightmaps are off =P You are very close, I will say, but not quite identical lol...

you cant see that stuff on sparkedit so it was hard, it all took 5 hours or so just to line up the scenery as best i could. but when your playing you don't notice that from the ground, i dont plan on changing it
Posted Image

Krueger

Krueger

But I would not feel so all alone Everybody must get stoned

• Regular
  • 6,401 posts
he did give you credit, check the title.
Posted Image

Silent K

Silent K

ŞīĿēŋŦĸīĿĿ

• Members
  • 63 posts
yeah i don't see why you don't ban pearl, that's what i used to put it on trial in the first place

oh my bad i didnt see that
Posted Image

Krueger

Krueger

But I would not feel so all alone Everybody must get stoned

• Regular
  • 6,401 posts
because uploading the file is illegal. If you just convert the file and keep it for personal use then it is ok. What someone does with a program is their responsibility, not the creator's.

And I don't think modzy would be too happy about that :P
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox