Teacher Fucks up a kid

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

ReindeerYiffer

ReindeerYiffer

<3 WORKSPACES <3

• Regular
  • 5,583 posts
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKJ034sBov0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKJ034sBov0[/url]

this is how we do in compton

this is a chick btw

Edited by iTails, 13 May 2010 - 10:14 PM.

Posted Image

MarsMartianMan

MarsMartianMan

Habe Quiddam

• Regular
  • 2,838 posts
A whole video of a single frame? AMAZING!

Edited by MarsMartianMan, 13 May 2010 - 10:09 PM.

Perhaps, you are doing what you were meant to do.

Your human mentality screams for vengeance and thrives on the violence that you say you can hardly endure.

Your father told you as a child to always fight with honor, but to always fight.

Do you care about honor, or do you use honor as an excuse?

An excuse to exist in a violent world.

Dirk Gently

Dirk Gently

Colonel Grade 1

• Moderators
  • 5,969 posts
Attached File  Screen shot 2010-05-13 at 11.05.52 PM.png   148.31KB   6 downloads
pro video playback is proooooooooo.

ReindeerYiffer

ReindeerYiffer

<3 WORKSPACES <3

• Regular
  • 5,583 posts
Shit, sorry, i grabbed the wrong link out of a tab.

Posted Image

Krueger

Krueger

But I would not feel so all alone Everybody must get stoned

• Regular
  • 6,401 posts
same as them. whoever said a "picture equals a thousand words" is a liar.
Posted Image

Dirk Gently

Dirk Gently

Colonel Grade 1

• Moderators
  • 5,969 posts
I was going to ask if this was in florida, but then saw the video title.

ReindeerYiffer

ReindeerYiffer

<3 WORKSPACES <3

• Regular
  • 5,583 posts
epic fail on my part, sorry about that.

Posted Image

The Cereal Killer

The Cereal Killer

Scripts, ui_widgets, ai, animation.

• Members
  • 4,029 posts
A mexican beating up a black? Minority fight!

Not really. That "teacher" is going to get some of that (and more) in prison, if his cellmates see that vid.

The Red Skulls | Lumoria ep. 2

Spoiler

Krueger

Krueger

• Regular
  • 6,401 posts
*her
Posted Image

The Cereal Killer

The Cereal Killer

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

*her

Oh, the teacher is a woman? I thought he meant the kid.

Spoiler

Sunstriker7

Sunstriker7

85 Levels of Pure Kickass

• Members
  • 5,319 posts
Teacher is a fag. The people laughing are faggots. The filmer is a faggot. Who knows? Maybe even the kid was a fag and deserved it, but I hope that woman gets jail time.

{X}PrfctDrk |°ODD°Madness: dude I hate when there's a fat bitch working and shes only there because Jared got thin, not realizing its much easier for men to lose weight then women, and the lazy bitch didnt get back to the microwave fast enough so she burned my bread to a crisp, but since I hate pissing people off I just said thats fine sigh I shoulda thrown that shit back in her fat mouthbreathing face and said what the shit is this slop go cook me a sammich bitch

[10:29] Tucker933: im gay

The Cereal Killer

The Cereal Killer

• Members
  • 4,029 posts
I'll bet they were having a gay orgy and they were mad at the kid walking in on them.

Spoiler

Dirk Gently

Dirk Gently

Colonel Grade 1

• Moderators
  • 5,969 posts

The filmer is a faggot.

I cannot find the source but I read about a something that happened where you feel insensitive to that is going on if you are behind the camera. You feel the need to stand there and record it all instead of stopping and stepping in. This is a perfect example of this.

Durandal

Durandal

Faster. Stronger. Better.

• Members
  • 1,424 posts
Somebody's gettin' fiiiiiiirrrrrreeeedddd!

Posted Image

Weps

Weps

Weapons Expert Superlative

• Regular
  • 2,418 posts

Teacher is a fag. The people laughing are faggots. The filmer is a faggot. Who knows? Maybe even the kid was a fag and deserved it, but I hope that woman gets jail time.

Why is it everyone see's a video and makes a premature judgment? For all you we this kid pulled a switchblade thinking his a big ole' gangsta and he got his shit beat in, granted we can't go around beating kids to a pulp, but kids are out of control these days.

Ever hear about the 10 year old kid that got sent the the principles office because he was annoying another student and then flipped his shit when the principle asked him why he got sent to her, he smashed a picture, picked a piece of glass, started stabbing himself and threatening her, another teacher called the cops, cops tried talking him down, called the parents, then he lunged at the principle with the glass, trying to stab her, cop pulls his taser and tasered the kid, which IMO was the right thing to do.

Or the teacher is a massive faggot with a urge to beat kids.

Edited by Weps, 13 May 2010 - 11:08 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Krueger

Krueger

• Regular
  • 6,401 posts

but kids are out of control these days.

I can agree to that. I can't count how many times a little kid has told me to go fuck myself
Posted Image

Hunterkiller

Hunterkiller

Warning: Female Counterpart

• Regular
  • 1,757 posts

Lynn Davis, 40, was caught in video dragging Isaiah, kicking him and slapping him in front of other students and even another teacher for more than a minute. Included in the lawsuit are the school, Jamie’s House Charter School and a teacher who appears on camera towards the end of the video according to her personal injury lawyer.

“I thought she was playing at first until she threw the desk, and then that’s when I got scared,” Isaiah said of Davis, who had been teaching at the school for 3 years.
The beating seems to have started after Isaiah and other kids were laughing at a female student, who is reportedly mentally challenged. In the video we can hear Davis saying: “So, you want to fight a girl? Fight me.”

The school fired Davis after watching the video, and the principal, David Jones admits there is “no excuse” for this type of violent behavior. The lawsuit seeks an unspecified amount in damages and her personal injury attorney says the money will be donated to a charity for children, besides the fees for the law firm. One thing is sure, the teacher was viciously violent!

Edited by Hunterkiller, 13 May 2010 - 11:29 PM.

Posted Image

"Dovahkiin, dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan dovahkiin fah

hin kogaan mu draal ahrk fin kel lost prodah do ved viing ko fin krah tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundein alduin feyn do jun kruziik vokun staadnau

voth aan bahlok wah diivon fin lein. " - The Dragonborn Prophecy

ReindeerYiffer

ReindeerYiffer

<3 WORKSPACES <3

• Regular
  • 5,583 posts

Why is it everyone see's a video and makes a premature judgment? For all you we this kid pulled a switchblade thinking his a big ole' gangsta and he got his shit beat in, granted we can't go around beating kids to a pulp, but kids are out of control these days.

Ever hear about the 10 year old kid that got sent the the principles office because he was annoying another student and then flipped his shit when the principle asked him why he got sent to her, he smashed a picture, picked a piece of glass, started stabbing himself and threatening her, another teacher called the cops, cops tried talking him down, called the parents, then he lunged at the principle with the glass, trying to stab her, cop pulls his taser and tasered the kid, which IMO was the right thing to do.

Or the teacher is a massive faggot with a urge to beat kids.

With the video evidence, all that is shown is the teacher beating the shit out of the kid, so they are always going to take the side of the kid. Not saying that both of them weren't at fault here, but the teacher in this video beat the shit out of the kid, and he looked unarmed.

E: just read HK's post. The kid fucking deserved it, though the throwing of desks was not needed.

Edited by iTails, 13 May 2010 - 11:31 PM.

Posted Image

jg 

jg 

algebraic!

• Regular
  • 2,383 posts
kid is a dickhead
hey let's beat him up, that will definitely make him behave better

Posted Image
science adjusts its views based on what's observed, faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved

Sunstriker7

Sunstriker7

85 Levels of Pure Kickass

• Members
  • 5,319 posts
WHAT THE HELL, WHY DON'T WE ALL BE FAGGOTS?

Posted Image

The video just really pissed me off. No matter the circumstances, it was completely unnecessary to beat him like that. The teacher definitely was not just being defensive, that's for sure.

{X}PrfctDrk |°ODD°Madness: dude I hate when there's a fat bitch working and shes only there because Jared got thin, not realizing its much easier for men to lose weight then women, and the lazy bitch didnt get back to the microwave fast enough so she burned my bread to a crisp, but since I hate pissing people off I just said thats fine sigh I shoulda thrown that shit back in her fat mouthbreathing face and said what the shit is this slop go cook me a sammich bitch

[10:29] Tucker933: im gay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox