Olyxis Map Resigner

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

JonathanX95

JonathanX95

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 74 posts
A Halo 2 map resigner i made for my clan and to the people who still have the halo 2 modding spirit...

If you would like to join our clan, Modtrocity, go here for more info.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD

Posted Image

lostdog

lostdog

Recruit

• Members
  • 2 posts
you made a resigner wow man ur so 1337.... if this was 2005, really why bother rip off someone else's code and put your own gui/name on it for a program which was perfected 6 years ago and was rendered obsolete not long after?
I've been modding for 5 years now and I haven't used a stand alone resigner for the last 4 & 3/4 years
What's next a visible projectile swapper?

can't code

can't code

yOU'RE NOT GONNA GET iN MY PANTS iF YOU DON'T LOVE jESUS

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

you made a resigner wow man ur so 1337.... if this was 2005, really why bother rip off someone else's code and put your own gui/name on it for a program which was perfected 6 years ago and was rendered obsolete not long after?
I've been modding for 5 years now and I haven't used a stand alone resigner for the last 4 & 3/4 years

It's funny on your first post you revive and bash a month old thread. And you haven't shown you can do better.

Go on, show us why his easy map resigner isn't "1337", and show us what you can do that makes resigning unnecsary.
Posted Image

lostdog

lostdog

Recruit

• Members
  • 2 posts

Go on, show us why his easy map resigner isn't "1337", and show us what you can do that makes resigning unnecessary.

Entity sign done, need I say more? Oh i don't have to.

Edited by lostdog, 02 April 2011 - 10:50 PM.

ReindeerYiffer

ReindeerYiffer

<3 WORKSPACES <3

• Regular
  • 5,583 posts
Whether or not this thread is old, Entity pretty much does it all.

Posted Image

can't code

can't code

yOU'RE NOT GONNA GET iN MY PANTS iF YOU DON'T LOVE jESUS

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Go on, show us why his easy map resigner isn't "1337", and show us what you can do that makes resigning unnecessary.

Did you make that?
Posted Image

ReindeerYiffer

ReindeerYiffer

<3 WORKSPACES <3

• Regular
  • 5,583 posts

Did you make that?

What are you on about? Wait, you're asking him to show what he's made? No one cares, he is just voicing his opinion that there is already a tool that does the same exact thing, and it works completely fine. Entity has been around for a while now, and it did everything I needed it to. No point in making a program that does the same exact thing just so you can get some spotlight.

Posted Image

JonathanX95

JonathanX95

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 74 posts

Lol does it matter? Does their have to be only 1 resigner in the whole world? no. You must have some nerve to bash on me for helping out. I decided to make a updated version, i can make what i want, even if theirs like billions of other programs, this is MY version, not yours. I chose to make mine, and that's what i did. And yes i am aware that your comment is like 2 months old, but i just wanted to clear things up.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox