Is it possible ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SangheliHonour

SangheliHonour

Recruit

• Members
  • 1 posts
Ok, Im a first timer in terms of mods, Im aware of the consequences of going online (but before I go On, I have a slightly faulty Xbox and several accounts, apart from my main one) and Im going to accept the consequences.
The point is, Im wondering if you can get in a invite only lobby with out an invite and at the same time possibly not get booted ?
sounds fictional but yeah :P

Sceny ツ

Sceny ツ

Modhalo's Worst Modder!

• Regular
  • 2,553 posts
Its possible, but you're asking on the wrong forum. Se7ensins forum could probably tell you how to do it.

Posted Image

BlitzBurnz4

BlitzBurnz4

Major

• Members
  • 625 posts
I'm not sure about "not getting booted" as that would require you to hijack the other xbox and install some software, and unless they have a jtag im not sure the xbox would even run the software. However getting yourself into the lobby could be possible. I wouldn't do it though. The detection (depending on your kernal) is around one to two hours online and then you are banned.

This is theorycraft of course.

Edited by BlitzBurnz4, 09 April 2012 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image

Although the Gods try to weave our fates....

Spoiler

xVxMARSxVx

xVxMARSxVx

The New Guy

• Members
  • 16 posts

I'm not sure about "not getting booted" as that would require you to hijack the other xbox and install some software, and unless they have a jtag im not sure the xbox would even run the software. However getting yourself into the lobby could be possible. I wouldn't do it though. The detection (depending on your kernal) is around one to two hours online and then you are banned.

I agree. It's very hard not to get booted.

I agree. It's very hard not to get booted.

I mean banned...my bad.

Posted Image

Posted Image

ProjectISO

ProjectISO

Sergeant Grade 1

• Members
  • 33 posts
I remember reading a while back that some people were working on setting up a server for your computer with Blutooth to communicate between the xbox and the internet that the computer is connected to. You still need to mod the xbox's console to allow you to use certain devices and to play modded discs unless you have proper disc recording software and you haven't modified the original XEX file. If I find the link I'll put it in here.
>reads thread
>closes window
>forever alone
>fuck yeah.

WaeV

WaeV

Firecracker

• Regular
  • 1,657 posts
That sounds intense. I'd like that link, just for reading. (I don't even own an xbox, lol)
Posted Image
____ Flashlight Trigger: [Link] ___ Projectile Spawner: [Link]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox