343 Taking over

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

xVxMARSxVx

xVxMARSxVx

The New Guy

• Members
  • 16 posts
There have been some recent...changes in Reach the past few months. Some recent ones have been that we can't use bungie links to videos anymore, we now magically have Bungie Pro - like fileshares with twenty four slots for holding, and the random weeklies that have been the same for a few months (ex. complete a mission in under 15 mins on Heroic or Legendary. I distinctly remember myself doing that maybe 4 or 5 months ago). Lets Discuss.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sceny ツ

Sceny ツ

Modhalo's Worst Modder!

• Regular
  • 2,553 posts
343i took over months ago. Bungie no longer update your server record, it was on their front page for 2 months... Don't know nor care about fileshares. Weekly challenges are random, its just a coincidence that they have been repeating themselves recently, but thats how it has always been. I recall LASO weekly challenges appearing at least twice in the first year, usually one after the other. Even so... completing campaign missions on heroic\legendary in under 15 minutes is pretty easy. The only thing i have a problem with, is it counts the time it'd take to watch the cutscenes. 343i will continue fucking Reach up for a few months to a year, before they get bored and solely work on improving Halo 4's Matching making\general game play experience.

Posted Image

xVxMARSxVx

xVxMARSxVx

The New Guy

• Members
  • 16 posts
2 months ago Bungie switched the SERVERS of halo reach into 343i's control. You could still access stats, change nameplates, etc. on bungie until this past March 31st. I agree with you completely about 343 and what theyre going to do with Halo: Reach. Look at Halo Wars! A great game none the less, but the first, only, and last strategy for the Halo franchise. The worst money-maker for the Franchise was Wars, all because 343 got a big break and didn't use their time wisely and didn't work to their potential. I hope Halo 4 is worth the money I paid to pre-order.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Skeezix the Cat

Skeezix the Cat

jealous virgin

• Regular
  • 2,778 posts
Uhhh, what? 343i didn't exist when Halo Wars was made. You must be thinking of Ensemble.

Posted Image

xVxMARSxVx

xVxMARSxVx

The New Guy

• Members
  • 16 posts

Uhhh, what? 343i didn't exist when Halo Wars was made. You must be thinking of Ensemble.

I'm sorry. It was Ensemble. My bad. Well what did 343i screw over so bad that people are so skeptical about 343 making H4?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sceny ツ

Sceny ツ

Modhalo's Worst Modder!

• Regular
  • 2,553 posts
Halo Wars should of been for PC. Would of been a lot better.

Posted Image

v3nture

v3nture

Lt. Colonel Grade 2

• Regular
  • 2,185 posts
RTS on consoles hahahaha.
Posted Image
If its hostile, you kill it.

xVxMARSxVx

xVxMARSxVx

The New Guy

• Members
  • 16 posts

Agreed. CE was great on the PC.

Posted Image

Posted Image

BlitzBurnz4

BlitzBurnz4

Major

• Members
  • 627 posts

It was actually pretty fun imo, thats why I was so excited when Kornman decided to take on some modding projects. Even if there was a small community, if we could get some sick ass mods for wars it could evolve into a great game.
Posted Image

Although the Gods try to weave our fates....

Spoiler

can't code

can't code

yOU'RE NOT GONNA GET iN MY PANTS iF YOU DON'T LOVE jESUS

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Agreed. CE was great on the PC.

so was h2v :3

trollface.jpg
Posted Image

xVxMARSxVx

xVxMARSxVx

The New Guy

• Members
  • 16 posts

It was actually pretty fun imo, thats why I was so excited when Kornman decided to take on some modding projects. Even if there was a small community, if we could get some sick ass mods for wars it could evolve into a great game.

I have read the Banter about Halo Wars Mods and Hacking on other forums and things like that. I've heard that theres almost no bugs and it's next to impossible to mod it. Possible, but you're more likely to mess up in the process. I don't mod because i'm scared that i'd lose my xbox or games in the process.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sceny ツ

Sceny ツ

Modhalo's Worst Modder!

• Regular
  • 2,553 posts

I don't mod because i'm scared that i'd lose my xbox or games in the process.

Yea, i'd be scared to mod on my xbox too. After all, Microsoft actually come to your house, remove your xbox and present you with form telling you how much they're suing you for.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox